What is a Publisher and why should I create one?
Lesson 3 Chapter 2 Module 1
Every solution is associated with a Publisher, which gives a way to identify the configurations that were built and packaged with the solution.
Create your own Publisher
In this exercise you will create a Publisher that you will use in future lessons.
- In the Power Apps maker portal, select Settings (gear), and then select Advanced settings.
- Select Settings > Customizations > Publishers.
- In the Publisher Main View command bar, select New.
- Enter the required information:
- Display Name. Enter the display name for the publisher.
- Name. Enter the unique name for the publisher.
- Prefix. Enter the publisher prefix that is 2-4 characters long
- Option Value Prefix. This field generates a number based on the publisher prefix. You can optionally adjust this yourself.
- Select Save and Close.
Link: Solution Publisher Overview (docs.microsoft.com)